Originally Posted by BradH
Originally Posted by dickdale
Any new codes?

If you check Jeg's and Summit's web sites on a regular basis, you'll notice they're running discount promotions on a fairly regular basis now. IMO, it's an indication the economy isn't generating as much discretionary spending as the news would make you think, and they're having to bait more hooks to keep the sales coming in.

The trick is they're only good for a day or three, so you'll miss them if you don't go looking for them (or if nobody posts the latest ones here). Summit had one a couple of days ago, but it's over. Usually when one of them has a deal, the other one does, too.

And they always post them the day after I spend a grand or better , so next time a drop a G at Jegs , I will post up and let everyone know that it is time to start looking for their discounts.
I spent a 1/2 hour on the phone Monday after they posted their April savings.......Saturday I dropped just over 800 , and had another 400 to spend on Monday.
Would they shuffle the deck and arrange for me to get 100.00 back ?
Nope.......but they did throw me a 50.00 bone.
The very same thing happened the day after I bought my Cal Trac arrangement , and that was north of a G with shocks , leafs and bars.
I was starting to think they were taunting me. LOL