Moparts

Jegs 10% discount code

Posted By: Just-a-dart

Jegs 10% discount code - 06/03/18 02:55 PM

I was watching the NHRA show on tv last night and on a Jegs commercial they said this weekend they were offering a 10% discount for the Route 66 Nationals

Use code JEGS66 on checkout, good this weekend only
Posted By: BradH

Re: Jegs 10% discount code - 06/03/18 03:38 PM

Their website says 10% off on Jeg's branded products, not 10% off everything. I don't know if the code above is something different.
Posted By: bee1971

Re: Jegs 10% discount code - 06/03/18 03:44 PM

It works on a Holley or Edelbrock Carb at checkout

Cool Beans !!!

Thanx Scott

Re: Jegs 10% discount code - 06/06/18 01:30 PM

LAST DAY for the Jeg's SAVE30 promo code. I'm going to use it to get $20 off a pair of Cometic MLS head gaskets to replace the leaky POS Mr. Gasket MLS I tried.

EDIT: Order placed! boogie
Posted By: dickdale

Re: Jegs 10% discount code - 04/04/19 02:45 PM

Any new codes?

Re: Jegs 10% discount code - 04/04/19 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by dickdale
Any new codes?

If you check Jeg's and Summit's web sites on a regular basis, you'll notice they're running discount promotions on a fairly regular basis now. IMO, it's an indication the economy isn't generating as much discretionary spending as the news would make you think, and they're having to bait more hooks to keep the sales coming in.

The trick is they're only good for a day or three, so you'll miss them if you don't go looking for them (or if nobody posts the latest ones here). Summit had one a couple of days ago, but it's over. Usually when one of them has a deal, the other one does, too.
Posted By: tubtar

Re: Jegs 10% discount code - 04/04/19 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by BradH
Originally Posted by dickdale
Any new codes?

If you check Jeg's and Summit's web sites on a regular basis, you'll notice they're running discount promotions on a fairly regular basis now. IMO, it's an indication the economy isn't generating as much discretionary spending as the news would make you think, and they're having to bait more hooks to keep the sales coming in.

The trick is they're only good for a day or three, so you'll miss them if you don't go looking for them (or if nobody posts the latest ones here). Summit had one a couple of days ago, but it's over. Usually when one of them has a deal, the other one does, too.

And they always post them the day after I spend a grand or better , so next time a drop a G at Jegs , I will post up and let everyone know that it is time to start looking for their discounts.
I spent a 1/2 hour on the phone Monday after they posted their April savings.......Saturday I dropped just over 800 , and had another 400 to spend on Monday.
Would they shuffle the deck and arrange for me to get 100.00 back ?
Nope.......but they did throw me a 50.00 bone.
The very same thing happened the day after I bought my Cal Trac arrangement , and that was north of a G with shocks , leafs and bars.
I was starting to think they were taunting me. LOL
© 2024 Moparts Forums