Originally Posted by Old_Moparz
[

That same supplier sells a 4 piece repair panel kit with a smaller outer panels for a little less money. It turns out that I probably didn't need the larger panel & just 4 pieces instead of 6 but the difference was minimal & as a true believer in Murphy's Law I knew if I didn't get the larger ones I'd have needed them. laugh2

Smaller 4 Piece Set

There is a local Dodge dealer that got in a nice Ram on the used car lot that had the same rust. The truck was very clean except for the wheel lips.The next day there were black plastic fender flares on it.
There is no way they repaired the rust, painted it & put flares on in less that 24 hours. This same dealer has had a bad reputation for as long as I can remember. down

Thanks. Yeah for the small difference I'd say it's better to get the bigger ones (hope they don't read this!!) I think I might actually grab those now cause if I don't end up needing them I should have no problem selling them.

Some people think the flares look good, when I see them I just think rust. Either they hide it or are the cause of it.