There's a reason why NHRA does not mandate diapers for SS and stockers. I've been through this many times with my car over the years. Its just not feasible for certain cars. It goes back to the early 2000's when Holten was building motors on the west coast. NHRA was going to mandate diapers for SS and stock. I don't know if it was him or Mazzolini petitioned the NHRA to let them put a rack on the car because of the drag link going through the middle of the oil pan. Then the guys with the 66 and 67 Chevy II's complained because the drag link on those cars is right on the oil pan also. Within weeks they dropped the mandate because its just not feasible for all cars. When all this was happening I had to get a chassis cert done. I asked the Div 3 tech to look under the car and asked what he thought about a diaper. He came out from under there shaking his head "There's no frikken way". Hemi in an A-body, big tube headers that just about touch the side of the block. Good luck. Its a great idea,just not practical for all cars.