Originally Posted By moparx
as was said, there were discounts all over in november and december. sometimes i was notified by e-mail, sometimes it was in my messages in my account. as i don't have a cell phone, i don't have "an app for that".
anyone here that has a cell willing to keep an eye peeled for codes and post here ? PRETTY PLEASE ? whistling
we will love you forever ! bow i promise !
beer

After a few years of not logging in here much, last year I was lucky enough to pick a few of the "Right days" to login Moparts, and saw ebay discount codes posted on here. In June I snagged a set of new 11" wide replica wheels for the back of my Wife's 392 Charger using a 10% code posted here. grin And then in the Nov-Dec time frame I got lucky again and used a 15% code posted on here to finally buy a set of repo drains for the A12 air cleaner that been sitting in the basement with block off plates on it for the last 35 yrs... Now I just have to figure out what kind of "correct screws" are supposed to be used to attach them... afraid to ask here, for fear of kicking off another "Wing Nut" type thread/argument. laugh2

Thankful people post codes...
Because I never received anything from e-bay regarding either of the codes I actually used, thanks to guys on here. thumbs

1966 383, 4-sp Charger 38yrs
1970 440+6, 4-sp Road Runner 36yrs
1974 360, auto Challenger 25yrs,in Family 41yrs
2003 Ram 2500 QCLB 4x4 Cummins HO
2010 5.7L R/T 6sp Challenger - Mopar10
2018 392 Daytona Charger