EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ?

Posted By: kidmopar

EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 02/27/19 07:18 PM

Hello All ....... wave

Has anyone heard of any Ebay discount codes lately ? shruggy

Need to make couple of purchases and any discount would be a GREAT help ! up
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 02/27/19 07:27 PM

I think when they come out everybody gets them. I haven`t seen any for a while now.
Posted By: kidmopar

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 02/27/19 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By mopars4ever
I think when they come out everybody gets them. I haven`t seen any for a while now.

I've been a member since 1998 and I don't always receive them whiney
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/01/19 05:44 PM

Every time I have seen it posted here on moparts I have received one from ebay. Don`t know why you don`t. Have you bought or sold anything on there recently?
Posted By: Pacnorthcuda

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/01/19 06:44 PM

I haven't seen them since Christmas. They were all over the place in Nov and Dec.
Posted By: 6PAX

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/01/19 07:23 PM

Every time I have seen it posted here on moparts I have received one from ebay. Don`t know why you don`t. Have you bought or sold anything on there recently?

I have been an Ebay member since 2000 and have bought and sold many things there over the years. I have yet to receive a discount code offer from them. I am never aware of them unless I see it posted here.
Posted By: SIX225

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/01/19 10:20 PM

Been hoping to find one myself. I've gotten a couple of emails about "Ebay Bucks". Didn't look at the details close enough, but it looked like a credit towards on future purchases.
Posted By: 2fast4yourBrain

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/01/19 11:14 PM

Originally Posted By 6PAX

I have been an Ebay member since 2000 and have bought and sold many things there over the years. I have yet to receive a discount code offer from them. I am never aware of them unless I see it posted here.

You'll see most of them on the phone app. And you need to check everyday.
Posted By: GoodysGotaCuda

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/02/19 05:40 AM

Originally Posted By ragtopdodge

Yep. I have a few fellow car friends that agreed to let each other know when they see a discount code. It's been working out pretty well and the window to strike is typically pretty short...have your cart loaded or items watched.
Posted By: Runner2go

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/02/19 07:55 AM

Same here...(other than ebay-bucks) been on ebay since 1999
Maybe it's because I don't sell anything, I just buy.
Posted By: moparx

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/02/19 04:00 PM

as was said, there were discounts all over in november and december. sometimes i was notified by e-mail, sometimes it was in my messages in my account. as i don't have a cell phone, i don't have "an app for that".
anyone here that has a cell willing to keep an eye peeled for codes and post here ? PRETTY PLEASE ? whistling
we will love you forever ! bow i promise !
beer
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/02/19 04:10 PM

Part of the problem and I wish I knew why, is some, probably most members won't start a new post sharing the info with others when they do see it or use the discount. Its the same guys over and over again posting this info up when we see it. Same with 10% off Summit coupons. Must be some dark deep secrete to them. LOL
Posted By: moparx

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/02/19 04:22 PM

i just bought two big ac units for the house, but i waited until they were 35% off with free shipping, and the bag had a 10% bucks promotion. also added a few more items to my cart, and got 100 bux to use as bucks on a future purchase. not too bad, because i've been purchasing stuff to get my charger back on the road late this year. first it's been out since around 2006 or so. boogie
beer

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/02/19 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By moparx
as was said, there were discounts all over in november and december. sometimes i was notified by e-mail, sometimes it was in my messages in my account. as i don't have a cell phone, i don't have "an app for that".
anyone here that has a cell willing to keep an eye peeled for codes and post here ? PRETTY PLEASE ? whistling
we will love you forever ! bow i promise !
beer

After a few years of not logging in here much, last year I was lucky enough to pick a few of the "Right days" to login Moparts, and saw ebay discount codes posted on here. In June I snagged a set of new 11" wide replica wheels for the back of my Wife's 392 Charger using a 10% code posted here. grin And then in the Nov-Dec time frame I got lucky again and used a 15% code posted on here to finally buy a set of repo drains for the A12 air cleaner that been sitting in the basement with block off plates on it for the last 35 yrs... Now I just have to figure out what kind of "correct screws" are supposed to be used to attach them... afraid to ask here, for fear of kicking off another "Wing Nut" type thread/argument. laugh2

Thankful people post codes...
Because I never received anything from e-bay regarding either of the codes I actually used, thanks to guys on here. thumbs
Posted By: tboomer

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/02/19 06:02 PM

I have been on eBay since 1999. The only way I know about the discount codes is by logging in every day. When I see one I post it here in the general forum and the race forum. I know we all like to save a buck when we can! wave

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/04/19 08:15 PM

Can someone/admin move this to:

Moparts Hot Deals & New Products

That way we go there when ebay has a new discount.

THanks.

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/04/19 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By ragtopdodge
Can someone/admin move this to:

Moparts Hot Deals & New Products

That way we go there when ebay has a new discount.

THanks.

Hopefully people will continue to post "ebay discount codes in the General section" just like they have been doing for years. The ebay 10% & 15% discounts generally last for a "very short" time. Only posting them here... a spot most people do not check(or even know exists) is not going to help most of the members. (I've never looked here once in 13 years for anything related to ebay)

Moving this single thread, that was nothing more than a "discussion of the topic" makes almost no sense.
It should go back where it was... twocents
Posted By: sbcjd

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/05/19 07:36 AM

Ebay has a 10% bucks off promotion going on now. You need to log into the Ebay home page because that is where their promotions are listed. I log in every day to see if they anything going on. Some times it is 10-15% off and sometimes it is for ebay bucks to spend later.
Posted By: tman

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/05/19 08:45 AM

The 10% promotion I see is for Dell computers.
Posted By: sbcjd

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/05/19 07:11 PM

I used it for parts in Ebay motors and got the 10 % off. Offer expires at midnight tonight.

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/05/19 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by sbcjd
I used it for parts in Ebay motors and got the 10 % off. Offer expires at midnight tonight.

So what's the code? The only offer I currently see is 10% ebay bucks. $50 min. order.

I.e.:

What is the Promotion?
10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $50 or more (the “Promotion”).

Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on March 4, 2019 and ends at 11:59PM PT on March 5, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. See eBay Bucks Terms & Conditions for other program restrictions. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.

Activate the offer now.

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/05/19 09:09 PM

I buy from ebay all the time, yet I didn't get anything in "My Messages" about this.

Bummer.
Posted By: GoodysGotaCuda

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/10/19 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by ragtopdodge
I buy from ebay all the time, yet I didn't get anything in "My Messages" about this.

Bummer.

Most of the ones I see are only shared on the phone app.

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/11/19 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by GoodysGotaCuda

Bummer.

Most of the ones I see are only shared on the phone app.

Well that may explain it...
I don't log into anything by phone that can in anyway tie back to money.
Be it banking, or stocks or buying anything else that may tie back in any way to a credit card or bank account.

Phones are too easily lost... bad enough having so many contacts on them.

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/12/19 02:09 PM

15% Off Your Cart!*
Today only! Save in-app with code PSAVETODAY by 7pm PT. No minimum purchase.

Max $100 off. *Excludes tech and select categories.

How to redeem your Coupon:
Coupon is only valid when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App on iOS or Android.
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSAVETODAY
Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on March 12, 2019
Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 15% discount, valid from 5:00 AM Pacific Time on March 12, 2019 until 7:00 PM Pacific Time on March 12, 2019. No minimum purchase required. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on the latest version of the eBay app. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Computers & Electronics, Musical Instruments & Gear, Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

Only eBay users registered on ebay.​com, ebay.​ca and cafr.ebay.​ca, with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time including in response to fraudulent activity

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/12/19 02:46 PM

Just saved me $100.

Note, you must use the phone app
Posted By: CarelianCuda

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/12/19 11:35 PM

And it looks like at billing address need to be in that mentioned area too, that code wasn't working for me even with app when only shipping address is in States. down
Posted By: Porter67

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 03/13/19 03:28 PM

I get this today on ebay motors while looking at tires.

10%

MYTENOFF

Re: EBAY DISCOUNT CODES ? ? ? - 07/30/19 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by GoodysGotaCuda

Yep. I have a few fellow car friends that agreed to let each other know when they see a discount code. It's been working out pretty well and the window to strike is typically pretty short...have your cart loaded or items watched.

As expected since ebay discount notices were banished from the General section to the "Hot Deals" section no one bothers to post them anymore. 4 1/2 months of nothing.... I think I've bought something every June for the last several years using a discount code I was alerted to on Moparts
But this summer... nothing.

Figured that would happen. frown
© 2024 Moparts Forums