It sold out in 4 minutes 50 seconds. I wasn't fast enuff, I missed the birth date part of the form and it made me go back, then when I hit go again, my credit card info had disappeared, so I had to re-enter that. Then when I hit go, it made me go back because the check mark on the "accept" box had disappeared. Then when I went back, the credit card info was gone again. SO it was 12:05 by the time I finally got it right, it was too late. I should have a pretty low # on the wait list, so hopefully I get the go ahead before we hit the road for Drag Week 2019.

This year, I'll have the car dialed din and loaded for bear! I'm going to spend the summer making passes, dialing in the clutch, suspension, tires, carbs and driving technique. Then just before the event. I'll check the lifters and put in new valve springs.

I'm also putting an air bag over the center of the rear end to help hold the load of the tools and luggage in the trunk, so I don't have to re-adjust the coil overs twice per day, and I'm putting in a clutch tamer so I don't have to adjust the soft lock 2 or 3 times a day. That will make life on Drag Week much easier. wrench

rock falls cr ac med.jpg

[img]http://i.imgur.com/boeexFms.jpg[/img]
31 Plymouth Coupe, 392 Hemi, T56 magnum
RS23J71
RS27J77
RP23J71
RO23J71
WM21J8A
I don't regret the things I've done. I only regret the things I didn't do.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. ~ Plato"