Another thing to mention, is that I am sure there were several vendors and probably several design variations over the 60s and 70s when Mr Norms was in operation.
I know for a fact the sticker was different between what was on my car when I bought it in the late 70s and what I have on it now.
The sticker on my car said Chicago-Buffalo Grove. I recall back in the 90s talking to Larry, and I asked if he had any dealer stickers that had Buffalo Grove on them for my '70 Challenger. Larry told me that my car wouldn't have had sticker with Buffalo Grove on it, Mr Norm didn't open that 2nd location in Buffalo Grove (A Chicago suburb) until later, '71 or 72?
So my car must have been sold by Mr Norms at least twice. New, and later used, when they put the sticker on that said Buffalo Grove! My car wasn't sold new until February 71, so was the new location open by then, and if so, were the stickers with 2 locations used then? None of the original sales paperwork I bought mentions any address other than Chicago though.
That decal was lost in the early 80s when I first had the car repainted. Sadly I don't have a close up picture, it really didn't mean anything to me at the time!