Hey all, this is my car. Thank you so much for all the kind words. Its really been a long road and with lots of twists along the way. This car represents friendship and the brotherhood of drag racers. I can't take credit for everything but my good friend and I put over 1000 man hours in this thing. The things I farmed out were the back half and cage, the trans, machine work, and the actual paint spraying. I was going to paint it myself but when it came down to it my cousin owns a body shop and I rented his booth to paint it and his painter talked me into letting him do it. I am glad he did because it looks amazing. However, Gary and I did the body work including all the panel fabrication and untold man hours into making it straight. The chassis was built by Hansen's Racecars and he is one of the countries best chassis builders. This car is actually set up like a SS Hemi Dart. The chassis has been certified by the NHRA and passed with flying colors. It was built in my 3 car garage and a strong majority of the other fab work was Gary or I. I read the article and one thing is glaringly wrong and thats who built the motor. I built the engine myself. I take pride in building my own cars and I try to do everything myself. This is an all out effort street/strip car for me to take to Dragweek. We built this car in 10 months. I work 96 hours a week and I have a young family. Sleep is something I guess I don't need Haha. Anyways I have been to the dyno and it has seen 18psi with no problems. This weekend we are heading out to Fontana to get my license and do some easy runs to get a handle on suspension adjustments. As most of you know drag racing is the greatest sport full of the greatest people and these cars are a labor of love.

68 twin turbo Dart 8.19 so far
70 Swinger 360
69 Roadrunner 383 4 speed
69 Mod Top Satellite 383 auto
69.5 A12 Super Bee 4 speed
70 T/A Challenger
70 FC7 Duster 340 4 speed
70 FJ5 Superbird
68 Hemi 4 speed Roadrunner
71 Duster W2 340