Originally Posted by Skeptic
up up A very impressive ride. One quick question, tell me more about the oil-less turbos. That little detail popped out to me, I'd rather here(read) from someone with actual experience rather than marketing hype or uninformed speculation. Thanks wave

Thank you very much for the kind words. I originally took my T60 Turbonetics turbos in for a rebuild to Comp turbo because I had oil leaking out the exhaust side of the turbo. They sold me on the idea of oil less because of the location of my turbos and the fact that the scavenge pump didn't do the trick and the tubonetics turbos weren't in that bad of shape. So it was either relocate my turbos or use the oil less ones. These things are triple ball bearing as well and spool up fast. I don't do any tricks to spool them on the brake and it'll make 8 pounds on the brake in 1.5 seconds. So far I have been really happy with them. The response time and re-spool time when you pedal it is instantaneous. They use grease for the bearings and use coolant to cool the turbo.

68 twin turbo Dart 8.19 so far
70 Swinger 360
69 Roadrunner 383 4 speed
69 Mod Top Satellite 383 auto
69.5 A12 Super Bee 4 speed
70 T/A Challenger
70 FC7 Duster 340 4 speed
70 FJ5 Superbird
68 Hemi 4 speed Roadrunner
71 Duster W2 340