He dont have to its in his back postings.......

I appreciate all the back and forth on this subject, engine math and theories are fascinating.

Our decision has been made. We will be going with a stock stroke Hellcat crank. BGE block, and Manley rods with Diamond pistons and H-13 wristpins. THe block will also get ARP studs and a line hone along with all other necessary machining to make everything square.

A2 Speed is building it and claims that this short block will more than handle the heads and blower we have.

Thank you all again.

Edited by hudsonhornet7x (09/29/18 01:52 PM)

Originally Posted By TonyS451
My patience would have run out by now. Don't get me wrong, I've waited longer for an engine, but was never promised 2-3 weeks. Plus, I could drive over at any time to see the progress and talk to the builder. I'm guessing this guy is not local to you, or you would have been able to check in. Sounds like its not a coincidence that you're unable to catch him on the phone or get a call back. Very frustrating... I get the sense you don't want to say who it is, but it is possible someone here may know them and can provide some insight.