Went out this past weekend to compete in a local Las Vegas Grudge Topo 10 big tire race. Which actually has spread to whomever wants to run it, cars from Cali, NV, AZ and Utah. Anyway we just try to support it when we can. Actually had my car in pieces as of last Thursday as we are getting ready to pull the engine to address the retarded cam situation. But we were asked to attend so we put it back together Thursday night loaded it up Friday night into its new trailer and off we went. The night before they had run a
'Midnight Mayhem" race which is a street car night deal. Well those guys apparently tore the track up, and it was literally peeling rubber up. SO they decided to run us on Saturday in lanes 3/4. Which have been sitting unused since the National event pretty much. SO the track was not exactly in great shape, we took a lot of rubber with us on the first hit,.But we adjusted as much as we could to try and get down it and the car was doing well.

This video is our last pass of the day. Guy behind me didn't want to call me out so we got a single. Track came around a bit for this pass. We had the car pretty much as loose as it can go and got a decent hit. 1.043 60' and then some shake about 50' out for about 40-50'. Anyway just a video for your winter enjoyment. Now the engine comes out and will address the cam issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-SEGa81bvY

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"