Getting pieces together for putting a 150hp wet nitrous set-up on my daily driver ‘67 Barracuda 383 car. I’ve only had it to the track once, ran a 12.8 @ 108 & it’s a 383/727/4.10 with stock converter. Planning on going quite a bit to the track this summer & probably get a little looser converter.

I’m currently running a Holley 850 double pumper fed thru a Holley regulator from a Carter Street Super mechanical fuel pump(120 gph) & the stock 5/16” fuel line with a 3/8” sending unit in the tank already in the car. I have already bought a fine-lines 3/8” full length tank to pump fuel line. I am not wanting to get rid of the mechanical fuel pump because I’ve had better luck with them on daily drivers.

I’m not sure how much fuel the nitrous will need so I wasn’t sure if I should...

Run 3/8” all the way to the regulator then from the regulator run off 1side to the carb & off the other side run to the solenoid for the nitrous.

Or

Get a 1/2” sender to run a T then from that run the 3/8” to the carter pump then to the carb & run the existing 5/16” from the other side of the T to an electric fuel pump then to the solenoid for the nitrous.

Anyone have any advice for this set-up?

1967 Barracuda Formula S 383
1967 Chevy C10 Short Stepper
1980 Macho Power Wagon LWB 318
2021 Toyota Supra