Originally Posted By Frankenduster
Originally Posted By AndyF
It is a lot better than trying to make all this stuff myself! Parts like this aren't going to fit perfectly since the car is 50 years old plus there are lots of production tolerances in a car. So a guy just needs to understand that it takes some cutting and fitting to work.

YOU know that. I know that....but there will still be some guys that cry and complain that it didn't fit "Out of the box".
Losers. Life isn't perfect. Nothing is. A man knows that and adjusts as needed to keep moving.

And what(?) is worse, welding misc brackets on a car because there is supposed to be some un documented improvement ( a video clip by itself is not documentation), when the installer has zero clue what the weakest structural area is in the first place on the chassis/frame, and always couched with when questioned, the time honored response, "it can't hurt"? eyes

Reminds me of the days when members raced to install the largest Dia 40lb? front discs for bragging rights, when they maybe had a 255 front tire. eyes

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.