Thanks guys for the additional info, and for all the help. Further investigation today confirms that the u-nuts are not in place on my bezel.

A little history: my car was born a Satellite Sebring Plus (made into a RR clone/tribute by the prior owner, also a former Moparts member). I believe the Rallye Cluster instrument panel was an option on this car, correct? Decoding the data plate on my car does *not* show Rallye Cluster. An old picture I got from the PO (below) shows a Rallye bezel sitting in the trunk, with no instrument housing behind it. I suspect the PO likely put it together from different sources and was either unaware (as was I), or failed to notice the absence, of the u-nuts on the bezel's lower tabs.

At this point, I really don't want to pull the bezel/cluster out to install the u-nuts - my panel wiring is connected, radio installed, and I'm afraid I'll scratch my freshly-painted dash frame. It looks like the bezel/cluster is resting against the pads on the dash frame where the lower screws go, and it doesn't appear to be sticking out on the passenger compartment side. I found that I can insert a screw in one of the lower holes, pulling the bezel in fairly snugly, and I think that will be satisfactory. This is not a concours restoration, just a clean driver.

So thanks again - this board continues to be an invaluable information resource! beer

IMG_1597.jpeg