Hey all,

Sounds like you're all a little skeptical about the full frame deal.. We've built several cars including 800+hp Mopars with our setup, and I can tell you they handle, ride & drive great and yes they improve the strength of the car. Have you counted the spot welds holding the stock front end to the firewall?

Triangulated 4 links are nice since they have plenty of adjustment, and we use high quality teflon-lined rod ends so they're quiet and allows the axle to articulate. Haven't really seen leaf springs do that other than binding the bushing or twisting the spring.

This post is not intended to convince everyone that our chassis are the only way to go on a resto mod.. But if anyone would like to discuss a little further please message me or give us a call. I'd be happy to lay out the advantages. A big one is that there's barely any floor cutting.. so your interior isn't affected much.

Thanks & have a great day!
-Dale Schwartz

Schwartz Performance Inc: The Leader in Bolt-In Muscle Car Chassis for Mopar / Ford / GM.
Check out www.MoparChassis.com for our bolt-in Mopar Unibody offerings.

We offer products for hundreds of companies including Mopar Performance, Milodon, Billet Specialties, Vintage Air, Stainless Works, Tremec, Silver Sport Transmissions, Forgeline, US Mags, and MANY more!