Originally Posted By polyspheric
A cautionary message:
A front spoiler will keep the nose down (and cause oversteer if the car was "balanced" before).
What happens if the car get sideways at speed? The spoiler almost stops working (the frontal area is not the full width of the car, but the shorter diagonal) and the car may may understeer. That's what the big side plates on the rear wing are for - to keep air on the wing.
The better spoilers partially wrap around the nose corners to delay and lessen this effect.

Thanks for the precaution!! I don't know if my car needs one or not. I just thought it would look neat. I do not run a bumper on my glass front end and it provides an excellent mounting for the spoiler. The ends even wrap around to the beginning of the wheel well. Don't know how it's going to drive yet with the front so low. But even with the low front there is 50/50 wgt distribution. I was concerned about that but it came out nice. I've done a lot of changes in the last couple years, new rear and suspension, removed front suspension and replaced with my K lamb struts and R&P steering with spindle mount wheels. Replaced iron heads with Alum but added a 6-71 blower and FI. Surprisingly it increased my total weight by only 60lbs which is naturally the blower. I just scaled it and the rear has 50.03% of the weight w/driver.