Not trying to start a catfight ; simply looking for what people should expect these days.

Originally there were regular complaints about excessive taper and out-of-round journals w/ 440 Source cranks. This was not limited to that brand, since a number of the offshore cranks had (and may still have) similar problems.

I believe the quality of at least one other brand that also had this reputation has improved, based on what I've measured myself. Has 440 Source likewise improved their production QC? What are the machinists & engine builders who work with these parts saying about how close they are to being "ready to run" these days? It used to be almost SOP that people were told to budget for getting the rods & mains turned. It would be nice if that was no longer the case.

At one point their kits came with Ross pistons, then they switched to Icon. I'm not a big fan of Icons (not a big fan of BBM Ross pistons these days, either), but they have a lot of different versions that fit all those stroker kit options.