You can add longer ramps onto the door to help change the loading angles, is it a dove tail rear now or straight floor?
I would look at changing the tires to all E rated tires as soon as possible, did I tell you I HATE TRAILER tires puke runaway
Another thing to do if you can is to take it to a certified public scale and weigh that trailer your self before deciding on buying it or not up twocents
I've owned three enclosed car trailers, all of them are heavy. The first new one I bought was a 22 ft. Pace Shadow 7000 Lbs. gross weight rating that the salesman told me it would weigh right at 2900 lbs. empty with no option, he LIED puke
I him wanted to upgrade the 3500 LB. axles to 5200 Lbs. but he told me that Pace wouldn't allow that, he lied about that also down
It weighed 4150 lbs. empty the day I picked it up at the factory in Hurricane, UT, I didn't know that federal law required all trailer maker weigh each one before it is sold, I called Pace after I weighed it and they ask me for the VIN and told me exactly what it weighed the day I picked it up whiney They also ask me why I didn't have the axles, wheels and tires upgraded when I ordered it shock I told the rep I had tried three different times and was told Pace wouldn't build it that way. I was told by that rep that Pace would build any trailer to the customers specs as long as the customer was willing to pay for the changes work
The dang California trailer salesman lied, it was his company policy to not sell any trailers that would carry more weight in it than the manufacturer had designed it for runaway
My current 10,000 Lb. rated 24 Ft. Pace Shadow has blown the tread off of so many dang trailer tires I lost count around 4 sets ago puke
I have weighed it multiple times loaded ready to go the races and it has right at 4300 Lbs. on each axle, it adds right at 700 Lbs. on the trailer hitch and removes around 300 Lbs from the front axle of my Ram 3500 4x4 four door single wheel long bed pickup shock shruggy
My next trailer, if I buy another one, will be a gooseneck type with, hopefully, living quarters in it also thumbs

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)