Hey Guys,

I'm totally speechless. I've been pretty busy and don't get on here as much as I used to but I got an email from RoadRunnerJD and he mentioned that Dave had passed. I absolutely couldn't believe it...still can't. My condolences to Dave's family and friends.

I didn't know Dave as well as many of you probably did but I have worked with him several times over the years on M-Code A-Body and Mod Top displays. Always a GREAT guy!!

I've been planning to do a 440 A-Body display in 2019 and was hoping that Dave would be involved again. I ran into Dave just outside of Building T at Carlisle in July and we were both in a hurry but we talked long enough for me to let Dave know that a Reunion was in the works and he let me know that he was 100% on board again. Dave has always been a man of his word and that was all I needed. The Reunion WILL go on and we'll do it in Dave's memory.

Can someone who is close to Dave and his family please contact me directly? My email is EdB@CarlisleEvents.com

If possible, I would like to display at least one of Dave's cars. I know he had a couple and I also know he was trying to sell some of them so I'm not sure what he has left and/or what the family will keep. We'll do the entire 440 A-Body display in Dave's memory and I'll work Dave in as much as I can.

Please feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions regarding how we can honor Dave at Carlisle in July for the 2019 M-Code A-Body 50th Anniversary. Thank you.

Rest in Peace, Dave.

Ed