Originally Posted By Rhinodart
Originally Posted By TC@HP2
Unfortunately, this does happen, and many times most of us on here won't even know about it and it won't be posted here for viewing.

It was several years ago I was talking with imfixingmopars426 about purchasing a Super Coupe he had for sale. At a point negotiations simply stopped. I figured the deal was not going to come through. About six months later thought I'd give him a shout and see if we could work something out and was informed he was gone, cancer he was fighting finally beat him. Never saw any mention of it here despite his location in MI and his extensive collection of classic mopars. As a casual, online acquaintance through this forum, I never felt it was my place to make an announcement about it as his close friends already knew and were assisting the family.

How many registered members are there here, 10k, 15k, 20k? I'd venture to guess only a couple thousand are really active. Most of us will not hear about most things around most of these people most of the time.

True, but there are quite a few of us on this board that are pretty much experts on certain body styles and Dave was one of them, so there were many of us who listened and took his advice intently. wave

Totally agree, he knew his sh!t about these cars and shared it with us.

Last edited by davesmopars; 10/01/18 12:40 AM.

Keeper of the 440 M code Cuda registry
mcodecuda@yahoo.com