Originally Posted By madscientist
Originally Posted By B3422W5
Just talked to Jack..... little more info he doesnt mind me sharing.

Bullet cam. He consulted with Tony at BES regards it. One of Tony’s former guys, John Lohone( sp) now works for Jack and will make the trip down with him. One time Nascar engine builder
He said the valves clear with a ton of room. Very well centered in the bore, a big positive for the heads. Said they would clear a stock bore
That Holley manifold was indeed only made for W2. He has about 40 hours converting it from oval to square. Tons of work involved there. I had thought they must have offered it in a standard head form at one time, but just W2
Using cyro treated Hughes rockers. Really likes them.
Told me he made a plate for the front of the timimg cover where he can pop off the water pump and move cam in not much more than ten minutes. Said the motor is ultra sensitive to cam timing. Currently has it advanced 4 degrees, makes 750 this way but good bit more torque. Couple degrees can make or take 20 horsepower
Is likely to move it around down in Charlotte.
Said it will break 800 horse spinning it to 8k. Some very trick oiling mods. Had it on Bischoffs dyno recently and Tony told him it had the capability to win the competition. Was very impressed.

Yeah, every bit of 40 hours to get a Pro Dominator square. Usually takes some welding too.

Yep, he did lots of welding

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, 10.40 @127 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.60 at 103.90 1/8