Originally Posted By Dragula
Should work....Rich at Fastmanefi did somthing similar.

Yes the Dominator will drive both the DBW throttle body and the bypass valve, but that is NOT what you want to do. The OEM ECU keeps the bypass closed most of the time. They open the bypass to control the rate of boost and serve as a blowoff valve on throttle release. The Dominator would drive the bypass valve proportionately (in a linear fashion) which you do not want to do.

I have done two Hellcat swaps and I replaced the bypass valve with a generic vacuum operated blowoff valve. That works GREAT and since the blowoff bleeds back into the same port that the bypass valve did, it's very quiet with no blowoff hiss. The Holley tune needs to take into consideration that the boost will come on quick and timing must compensate for any condition where the engine might be lugged at a lower RPM, but that's normal stuff.

Both cars are a blast to drive.

BTW: I have done this with both stock and Magnuson blowers and I tuned both knock sensors as a precaution because increasing the boost is very easy to do. Last one was 850 HP at the rears.

If you want more info just contact me.