Allright, after Dwayne and I had several conversations, we came to the conclusion "You can't get there from here". The compression could somewhat be alleviated by cam choice, but no guaranty that we could cover octane deficiecies in the boonies. Going to a thicker head-gasket loses what little quench my Wiseco flattops had and further aggravates the octane situation. We decided that the best way to build the engine that will do the job under the conditions specified, would be for me to buy a new set of Icon forged pistons with a 24cc dish which would be right at 10-1 and most importantly, provide quench. I will head out to the shop and start dissasembly of the new shortblock and replace the pistons and rings with the new ones. Gotta check piston weights as rebalancing could well be necessary. While I had not planned on throwing another 1K into the project, it is better to do it right than try to band-aid a marginal situation. Thanks to all who helped and a great Thanks! to Dwayne Porter of Porter Racing Heads who worked with me to help me understand the problems we faced! Onward through the fog!