I posted this in the General section but I know that some don't ever look there.

Mopar people that want an event of this type (Racing, Car Show, Swap Meet) in the St.Louis area.
This is as close as you're going to get in these modern times of long running events going away.

If you don't support it, it will probably be the last event of this type that's mainly aimed at the Mopar crowd in this part of the Midwest.

Preregistering will save you a few bucks and lets them know that people are actually going to show up.

The registration prices are exactly the same as the the last Monster Mopar that Scott Sieveking had at Gateway (so no one should be complaining about the entry cost).

Phill Phil Painter is in town (STL area) right now and is meeting with assorted Mopar groups to talk to everyone to say that support of the event is needed if there will ever be another one.

They're supposed to update the mmwstl.com website to show that the racing classes will have a progressive payout, meaning that if more cars show up for a class the payouts will be higher. It's currently based on a minimum of 16 cars in each class.
The Pro Class was traditionally the largest car count race class.
If there are 80 cars entered in the Pro Class the payout will reflect that car count.

The event will need public support if people want an event like this in the Midwest.

I know that some will complain that it's not a Mopar Only Event.
As far as racers, do you only race Mopars at the dragstrips you go to most of the time?
As far as Car Show guys, is it that hard to walk on past the other makes.

The reality is that it will be mostly Mopars anyway.

Phil Painter lists his phone numbers on the event flyer and keeps saying if you have question about the event, call him to get them answered. Those are his numbers, he will answer his phone to answer your questions.

http://www.mmwstl.com/

MMWSTL.jpg

Kayse can't keep up at all now. lol