Originally Posted By parksr5
At what point on a build like this do you reach a point where you have just too much flow or too good of a head? For example, would the Trick Flow 240 heads be too much? At some point you loose velocity if the head flows too much.

With some of the newer motors, it just makes me wonder. Some of the newer heads are flowing very well but, have smaller cams, maybe not killer compression etc. The newer cars are running very well, can you apply the same thing here?

I was thinking the same thing. Like the modern hemi, big flow heads, relatively mild cam. I started looking at the EDEL stuff and am now thinking of doing heads and the pro flow xt efi package. What would be the advantage of the e heads vs the performer rpm heads? and versus 440 stealth heads and aero heads?
I would like this thing at least to be able to do a spin out in gravel, which it won't right now.
I've been through it with a scope and wideband 02, everythings right, its just mushy soft, the 77 ram charger I had with a 360 4bbl actually was faster than this thing, it had 3.55's though instead of the 3.23's this thing has. I have a set of 4.10 dana 60's for it.