Originally Posted By cgall
Good grief, another plug wire thread, how much free advertising is one company allowed?

Seriously? I've donated over $10 grand in cash to Moparts events, members, sponsorships, contests, car shows, and etc. Firecore50 Wires have been BOUGHT by all of the Schumacher Top Fuel Teams for 8 years straight, trusted by Championship Pro Stock Motorcycle cycle Teams for the same amount of time, on the worlds fastest gasoline powered, piston driven car, World Champion tractor pullers, APBA race boats, hundreds of track champions, track record holders, and everything in between. The wire has proven itself. Sometimes the boots, terminals, or terminations have failed due to human error, but the wire has not. I've been a paid sponsor on here, on and off for years. Only reason have not as of late, I forgot to pay Tom. I still sponsor a bunch of Moparts racers, though. One of the most active, in my opinion, racers on here, Al Aguire, will attest to the integrity of myself, and my wire. I've spent over 5 grand, just on one Moparts party at Norwalk.Those parties were the best things going. Whatever problems someone might have had with our wire or me, I'll work it out. As far as lawn mowers, those need a solid core .. smile Here is a podcast, that has over 10k unique listeners. Are the negative guys saying these guys are clueless?

https://www.facebook.com/scott.clark.923...k1Mzg4MjkyMjEz/

PS, All 4 of the Connie Kalitta Top Fuel Cars will be buying Firecore50 Wires as well.. Just got off the phone with a Crew Chief.

Last edited by sunroofgtx; 08/16/18 12:27 PM.

Join the quickest team in motorsports. Team FireCore. CustomWiresets.com