Originally Posted By Runner2go
Just curious... what does it cost to ship one of those headliner boards.
I imagine its not pretty, seeing as how big an awkward it is to ship via the UPS/FedEx gorilla's.

Still have and original overhead and full wiring harness laying around that I had kind of gave up on...
But seeing that panel has kind of peaked my interest a little... although not for this year.

Runner2go,

It all depends where in the US/Canada/International you want it to go? but generally for the US48 it varies from a low of $125-$200 on the east coast, and $200 to $300 for central/mid-west delivery on upwards of $400 to the west coast (I'm located in Massachusetts)for shipping/insured value, due to the size of the box being oversized truck freight, approx 55"X58"x6", Canadian shipping charges have run from $250 USD up to $400+USD depending on Province, and the few orders that have shipped out with International shipping rates are off the chart, they have it pretty bad!, just shipping charges alone, $900+USD to Germany, $600+USD to England, and $800+USD to Norway, I just shipped one going to Australia, but the buyer has other cargo going via sea container, but just his California sea port destination was $340...

If only a console is required, I'll include free shipping/boxing to the US48 in the $125 item price... Canada/International will require a quote however for shipping.

I do require a $60, or $100 boxing/packing cost for a headliner, to cover materials used, all packing materials are new, $60 boxing is: foam edging, foam sheeting and a cardboard box, $100 boxing is: foam edging, foam sheeting, packed in a wooden box, packed inside a cardboard box (the outer cardboard box removes the additional shipping/handling surcharge added by the shipper for a raw wood shipping container/box)

Thanks for your interest,
Mike

overheadconsoleshipment.JPGoverheadconsoleshipment2.JPG