My HP950 that I built from scratch over 15 years ago uses a genuine Holley HP950 body, 1.375x1.750 configuration.
I installed Braswell stepped boosters with .160 feed holes and lightly blended the Venturi.
When I first put it together I used some billet metering blocks from BLP.
We discussed what size the main wells and angle channels would be, but I don’t recall what those dimensions are.
I tested it on a few motors on the dyno and it was really rich everywhere unless unusually small jets were used along with big hsab’s.
The problem with that was, the throttle response was on the poor side.
I swapped to some stock 3 emulsion HP metering blocks which helped some(smaller main well and angle channel), but had to keep going up with the hsab to try and reduce its tendency to richen up at the top end of the curve, while allowing for big enough main jets to help with the response.

It still doesn’t have “awesome” response, and still tends to slightly richen up in the upper rpms, but all in all it runs well enough to be used as a decent dyno carb.
Jets are 74pv/83, hsab is .040.

What it really needs is a booster change to something with a smaller feed hole, which would allow for bigger jets and smaller hsab. I have the boosters....... and someday I’ll probably get around to swapping them out.

68 Satellite, 383 with stock 906’s, 3550lbs, 11.18@123
Dealer for Comp Cams/Indy Heads