Hey guys, I'll wade into the swamp with you. Jules is absolutely correct, sooner or later, we'll get stuck. Is it worth it to Dixie to take a chance? Yea, I think it is. Our entire business is based on trust. In the beginning I had a few folks who took a substantial risk to box up a valuable core or cores and trust that we were going to do what we said we would. We promised their alternator and starter would be properly restored and guaranteed it would work as originally intended. So far, only one client has refused his restored piece and Dixie paid his core fee from a competitor. After the fact, we found out it was timing issue with the customer not a quality issue with the restoration. Dave, ECS sells a defined product, be it d/cd glass or tire pressure decals. Folks look in the catalog, and order what they see. Apples and oranges, I guess. Jules, your business has served as a model for Dixie b/c of the outstanding value and quality of service you provide. I certainly don't fault anyone for asking for the money up front. Makes perfect sense and is reasonable. For the immediate future we'll stick with collecting after the fact and hopefully continue to grow the trust that y'all have already earned!