I took my 1969 Dart GTS H code 4 speed car to Woodburn Sunday morning along with a lot of other parts to try selling them at the annual Mopar car show, race and swap meet, it didn't sell whiney shruggy
On the way back late yesterday afternoon I got stopped by a Oregon State trooper who informed me that they had receive several calls on my trailer having a blown tire on the right side up bow
I do pass slower cars going or coming back from the race whistling
The right front Tow King brand E rated tire was indeed shredded shock
The right rear E rated Tow Master brand tire had thrown the tread but was still holding air, THANKS to GOD bow up boogie
I had felt some bumping for short while, maybe three or four minutes, back about twelve miles before being stopped so I'm really lucky it didn't cause more damage to me or the truck and trailer coming over the Cascade Mountains over on Santiam pass bow work
I've had more trailer tire trouble than I can remember on all three race trailers I've own in the last 20 yrs. work I've also had some tires blow out on one of my 1 ton car hauler years ago also so I don't know the answer to tire problems on race trailers or car hauler trucks that sit a lot and don't get used a lot confused work
I bought four new Maxis Brand ten ply rated trailer tires (made in India, not the U.S. down runaway) for the trailer several months ago, I had two of them mounted up as spares ready to run in the trailer so I put one of them on the back axle because I couldn't break the lug nuts loose on the front rim with the hand tools I carry it the trailer tool box whiney
I think all of the tires on the trailer are around 4 yrs old or a maybe a little over that work
I was less than 6 miles from home so I limped it home to finish changing the other three of the old tires on the trailer to the new ones now wrench
I had thought about changing both of the left side tires on Saturday in case I had troubles with them, but I didn't shruggy
Most of the road from Bend to Salem is two lane highway with wide shoulders but it is not real safe to be changing tires on the side of the road, especially on the driver sides of any vehicle work
Be safe, when in doubt, change them out up Just like race parts whistling work

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 07/23/18 10:15 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)