Hey guys. I recently ditched my old bbd carb on my 65 fury and got a remanufactured version of the same carb from National Carburetors. At the same time, i swapped out the points igntion for a new Proform chrysler electronic ignition kit and a pertronix 1.5 ohm coil. I set the total advance at 35 degrees, which put the initial at around 12 (without the vacuum advcance hooked up). I set the a/f with a vacuum gauge and was able to get between 22-25 inches of vacuum. It bounced between 22-25 at 500 rpm idle.The car idles good, but as soon as you take off down the road, it stumbles and doesnt want to accelerate. I doesnt die, but it doesnt hardly accelerate. it misses and runs like crap. It doesnt clear up either. I can ease into it and it doesnt do it as bad, but i cant figure out what is going on. I made sure all the grounds are good and clean. It has new plugs,new wires,new igintion system,new battery,remanufactured carb, new pertronix coil, new ballast resistor.The car ran great before all of this, just swapped carbs because it sucked up some junk into it. Not sure what to do next? any advice would be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance.