Originally Posted By Wolfeman78
Very good point. The car is running 9.90s right now and is probably capable of 9.80-9.70s with a little work. I would prefer something that is better than leafs but not really hard to setup. Thanks for all the info so far
In David Morgans chassis book there was a quote "misery loves a lot of chassis holes" talking about 4 link suspensions, not trying to talk you out of that style but like John said you can get confused real quick,, my suggestion would be look up a few chassis shops and go have a sit down and a coffee with a few of them and see what they have to say because they may become your best friend when it comes to sorting a chassis out, I have a S@W ladder bar system and run in the 9,80's with it, a friend and I put it all together and back halfed the car with info from some people that had done a few, it turned out very nice but John Holt at John Holt race cars has done my fine tuning and the car has been practically flawless since he did his majic to it,,it's good to have friends in the right places.

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.