Quote:

Tony,I can't really answer that.I use them as a supplier,my engine programs are all developed around Indy blocks and heads.That we as engine builders go over most everything we use in a build insures that the product is correct is what everyone should do.To rely on the manufacture to build things to our specification would limit us to changes during the build.I'am very satisfied with the products and their CNC programs as well as their handling of our account.The staff have be very helful in resolving any issues that arise.As far as Russ and Kenny,they are very helpful and we very seldom bother them for every little problem,but when necessary they are always helpful.We make sure that our customers are satisfied since they rely on BGR for their needs.To be honest we have not had any complaints from customers that we drop ship direct from Indy to.No matter who the manufacture or supplier is the builder or end user must check everything.We are in the processing of correcting for use multipal sets of Jesel and T/D rockers as well as a lot of valve train componants that don't work or fit properly.Follow all the other post about Strange,Barry Grant,Comp Cams,Harland Sharp,440 Source and on and on.Seems no ones perfect.We do the best we can with what we have.When things are produced on a large scale anything can happen.I have no quick answer for anyone.

Bob thats not what I am talking about. doing a correct vavle job is not making them to a customers specs. quality control is the issue, hjere's my feelings for what it's worth. I have used many indy parts and like them. here's the but, if they are going to sell them they should tell people they are rough and need to be sent to a machine shop for correction. not every body knows to have BG or somebody else build them and make sure everything is correct. and thinking they are buying them directly from indy thinking they are right. if it were me I would have quality machine help and quality control to make sure nothing went out thats wasn't dead on. just a matter of pride to me, guess they don't have any..