chris get it in writing that they will replace your existing heads with out interference! russ and kenny stuck it where the sun don't shine on me and i will never forget it!!!! i had been told previously that the indy hemi heads needed a different dome configuration than a standard hemi dome i called to confirm this and spoke with kenny at least a half hour about the install on these heads . ken assured me they were a direcr replacement for stocker heads. well as hemi itis and others have seen they were not ! not only were the combustion chambers not the same radius as a stock head they were not even in proper bore spacing config. being confident after spending $9000.00 plus dollars with indy cylinder junk!!! and feeling i was being told the truth i just installed them checked piston to valve and went to the track to test for the pump gas drags two years ago, well 4 passes and a trip down the street and expired hemi it was ! broken rods broken block hurt crank damaged heads bent camshaft etc. the worst of it all a broken heart over this situation. i dissasembled the engine to find out the combustion chambers were .050 narrower front to rear thanmy stock heads making them oval shaped instead of round i even set up in my bridge port with my ball mill for machining the hemi combustion chambers on oem heads and the indys are not even close.
so i called to complain and got the master of all ceramonies russ , i got to tell you i might have gotten a little soft the last few years but i will never for get what he said "yhea what do you want me to do about" . he better hope i dont find him in a dark alley because he is in trouble!
in reality i did not do my checks like i should have because i trusted someone else, and growing up in a hemi s/s family i know better, i still feel after the money i spent there could have been some kind better customer/business response. i will never use indy for anything again i would build a pontiac with chevy heads and a ford car before i would call indy for anything.

i hope this helps your decision, call stage five!!!!

p.s. how much fuel do you have?