After trying everything I can think of and following the suggestions here, I still have not been able to find the problem. With the ignition switch held in the start position, I have power in the yellow wire from the ignition switch to the steering column plug, out of the plug to the bulkhead under the dash, out of the bulkhead on the engine side and to the starter relay. I have tried 2 other starter relays (one new). I have held the key forward and moved the shufter in and out of gear as well as wiggled it. I jumped the connections on the neutral safety switch plug. I have checked and cleaned all ground wires that I could find. As I mentioned earlier, I pulled off all of the bulkhead plugs and cleaned all of the connectors as well as the bulkhead itself both under the hood and under the dash. The only thing I haven't done anything with is the starter/solonoid. Since I can start the car by jumping the starter relay, even though that indicates the starter is good, what about the solonoid? When I jump the starter relay, does that bypass the solonoid or would the fact that the car starts indicate that the solonoid is good as well?