Originally Posted By RapidRobert
when you say no start I am assuming you mean no crank? If so, have a helper hold the key to start & see if you have fire at the yellow wire "ign" terminal on the starter relay & if not, seperate the black bulkhead connector & reinstall it which might be enough to restore continuity in that connection between the two halves & also with your meter see if it is hot with the key held to start & if not then check the connector at the ign sw. if the yellow wire starter relay ign terminal is hot then pull the connector off of the male "grn" starter relay terminal & ground the SR terminal (not the wire/connector you removed from it) to ground & now see if it will crank & if so there is an open back to the trans NSS switch on the side of the automatic trans or the clutch pedal switch (iirc, not a stick guy)) if a stick. If it will crank but no start pull the yellow wire off of the "ign" terminal to disable the starter (keeps the battery from being run down) & with the key held to start see if the coil positive primary terminal & the ECU hot wire (usually red on OE) at the pentastar ECU connector is hot & if a 5 pin ECU/4 terminal "dual" ballast setup the red/green terminal must be hot also. that'd be a start. (Pun intended)

Still no luck finding the problem. I checked for power at the yellow wire on the relay as suggested and there is power there. I then tried grounding the grn terminal on the starter relay and still nothing when turning the key. I disconnected the plugs from the bulkhead again and ran a small file in each of the terminal slots. I then pulled the bulkhead out of the firewall under the dash and checked and filed all of the terminals there again. I checked all ground wires, tried a new ballast and also another ignition switch and still nothing.