I have tried this on both of my cars, On the Cuda I could dead hook the tire for about 10ft, it would pick the front tires up about 2-4 inches then when the motor reached the point where it was making some power it would start spinning the tire and then the tire shake! WOW I will never put drag radials on either of my cars again, talk about tearing stuff up. The Dart I had a little more luck with its 350 lbs lighter than the Cuda. first thing you will need to do is lower the front spring mounting point as low as you can, take the hit out of the tire. Then you leave at a low rpm and let the clutch slid up to the lock up point, this is where things get tricky if the tire starts tire starts to spin just stuff the clutch in. If it doesn't then you good to go provided you don't knock the tires loose on the gear change. I will tell you that the base pressure was low and the there was a lot of counter weight on the PP. Also the comment about the best double adjustable rear shock is very true.