The 1965 B body rear end is the best stock rear end housing to use on the 1962 to 1965 B bodies up
All the rest of the 1966 and later axle housing , including the 1965 station wagon rear ends, are wider shruggy
As far as what your asking on how wide of rims (the offsets will be determine after determining the width shruggy) and what tire size do you want to use?
I would take a carpenter square pushed up against the axle with the brake drum on and measure from the inner surface of it to the narrowest part of the inner wheel wheels on the inside and the outside to determine what wheel width I could use on that car and go from there scope
The wider the wheel width you use the straighter the section width will be using the same size tire size on different wheel widths work scope
I haven't messed with a 1965 Dodge B body in a long time so I can't really tell you what you want to know exactly blush
Hopefully some one else with real knowledge on your car will chime in with some helpful advise on this luck

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 05/03/18 03:10 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)