One more story,

What I remember was being four or five years old and my Uncle Jerry had a 1966 GTO, I would stand up in the back seat and yell out "Burn out Uncle Jerry" and off we would go past my house (3 houses down). I loved riding in that car! When I was 16 years old my Grandpa (Life time Mopar man) came by the house and said "I found your car" My Dad and I Jumped in his 1967 Plymouth VIP and went to look at this car. On the way there my Grandpa told me and my Dad it was a 1968 GTX, I knew nothing about cars really but I did remember the GTO! I said "Grandpa do you mean a GTO?" He said "NO a Plymouth not a Pontiac!" There was a guy waiting there for us and I saw this Dark Red car that looked pretty mean. My Dad seem excited about the car which was rare to me. My Grandpa asked to drive the car and the guy said sure. All four of us pilled in the car. My grandpa held nothing back, stumped it and off we went, man what a ride.
I was hooked for life! I probably have a couple of my friends telling stories about there buddy having a 1968 GTX in High School that changed the way they thought about cars as well.