I had my next current 400 block bracket stroker motor assemble and tried to prime it, it has Comp Camss AMC solid roller lifter for pushrod oiling due to this motor having a set of Jesel paired shaft rocker arms on the 440-1 heads. It only had 20 lbs. oil pressure using my old all metal Craftsman 1/2 inch drill motor, normal on every other motor before this has been 80 lbs. using that drill motor work This motor has spray bar valve covers also.
I ended up removing the intake manifold and valley cover and saw oil gushing out of the top and bottom of the lifter bores puke
I pulled the rocker arms and pushrods ad replace those lifters with a set of Crane full body lifters and reprimed it with the spray bar covers disconnected, which resulted in zero oil pressure shock whiney shruggy
I took the motor apart and hauled it up to Somers Machine in Vancouver, WA and had them install bronze alloy lifter bushings with .0020 clearances on their recommendations, they put a .060 oil hole in the bushing in the middle of the stock oil galley. The owner, Archie, ask me how much bushing I wanted hanging out above and below the stock lifter bores and we ended up using +.100 on both ends up
I have the motor back together now and it has 75 Lbs. pressure on the drill motor with the spray bar covers disconnected and connected up
I'm glad this worked out great boogie
My next hope is this new motor will push my S/P Cuda into the 8.70 or quicker E.T. at or above 152.+ MPH luck

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)