Originally Posted By sgcuda
Originally Posted By A39Coronet
And I'm sure Diamond or any major piston manufacturer has, or has the ability to create, these valve angle pockets. He won't be the first to run B1s I'm sure.

The OP asked about a stroker kit. The point is that there are no "in stock" pistons that will work with a B1 cylinder head. Any company can cut some pistons. But he shouldn't trust a salesman looking to make an end of the week quota that tells him something like they are "Universal Fit" or "They Fit All Wedge Heads".

So then OP shouldn't order a stroker kit through a Jegs or Summit hotline.

If he calls Ohio Crank, they will piece together a kit with what he needs, by working with trusted and proven vendors. I doubt Diamond or any major dealer is going to risk their reputation to meet an imaginary quota.

Diamond gives you one profile modification for free. It's not uncommon to have to get non-standard pistons. These are cylindrical slugs with relief cuts...not a space shuttle engine. You said it yourself..."any company can cut some pistons".

Follow my G3 Hemi Barracuda build on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSDAWczXoZw&list=PLTus_wQu8POADHEeJNJp2nr4NMHEyB9EK

2015 Tri-State Stock Super Stock Champion
2017 Monster Mopar Pro Winner
2018 Monster Mopar No Box Winner