I have a bunch of parts laying around and want to build a new motor for my 69 Road Runner. The car has a 4 speed (18 spline), Dana w/3.54 gears, and super stock springs. No power steering or power brakes, running radial tires. I have a 440 block, standard bore, but will need to be cleaned up, stock crank and rods. For heads, I have stock 915 closed chambers, 452 open chambers and a set of edelbrocks. All out of the box condition other than valve jobs on the iron heads. Is it possible to build a motor to get the car into the 11s without a stroker kit. I am running old TRWs with 12 to 1 now (I have some rod knock requiring an engine swap), and using a 6bbl setup with promax carbs. Car also has headers (not sure on tube size) and 2.5" exhaust all the way to the back. I built this motor 10 years ago using parts I bought 20 years ago.

My wife would like to keep the 6bbl, so I am sort of stuck there. I would like to go a little lower on compression ratio to be able to use 93 pump gas, but this isn't an absolute requiement. The only two pieces I am missing are the pistons and a cam. I do have, what I believe to be a MP 509 (old purchase from 15 years ago) cam sitting on the shelf, but haven't checked it out. I also am running a Crane 302H in the car now. Could I use either of these? I have some ideas, but looking for some folks who have used some current offerings.

68 Road Runner (383/4speed, post car w/decor pkg) - Major Project
69 Road Runner w/472 Hemi & 4 speed.
70 Challenger R/T SE EF8 w/ V9J, U - A32 - Major Project
2023 Ford Mach 1