The car is being stripped this week,we have a composite shop going to make the hood ,doors and fender and deck lid molds off the car and supply us with lite weigth body parts.As of right now I'm trying to get the front suspenion parts we need to set ride height and the engine cradle that holds the suspenion pieces .Its going to take a while to get this stuff together by the mopar shop ,also they are trying to get the dash and door panels for the car ,they are required in my class .Later this week we are starting to drill out the spot welds so we can drop the floor pan out in one piece as they also must go back in to the car once finished.e are also working with a couple of people on suspenion piece for this car so that it will also be legal in most racing classes.Things should start rolling good by June and will post as soon as there is something to show.But understand this ,right now there is a lot of stuff that will be needed to build a body in white and unless you are willing to chase stuff for a while until parts come more avaible you will be spending lots of money.I have friends in the paint and body business and dealership people and just to give an example to you The parts for the car to get the front rolling and some front end pieces was $6000.00 BEFORE TAX,AND their cost .Im very happy with the car and look forward to building it and hopefully help open the door to connections on getting parts for them,so if you really want one start saving today cause the parts do add up.

5115455-39f8_1.jpg (470 downloads)