I have one in my shop, 400 block with a stock stroke 440 crank and blueprinted LY rods with ARP rod bolts, custom made forged Ross pistons, pump gas motor that made 489 HP with a bad block that cracked the #1 cylinder on the dyno before cracking that cylinder runaway
I replaced that block with a lot better one and had it sonic tested before the machine work was done on it, the new thicker block should be worth 10 to 20 HP more work
The customer originally furnished the block and heads and some other parts, he had assured me that his block had been sonic tested and was good shruggy
It has a set of mildly ported 906 heads with new Manley 2.14 intake and 1.81 exhaust valves, Comp Cams custom ground flat tappet cam and lifters, 1.6 ratio Crane ductile iron rocker arms, Manton pushrods, new BG 850 CFM Street Demon carb., balanced and blue printed with all machine work done by Pettis Performance back in the early 2000.
My customer ended up going through a divorce, closed up his business and ended up disappearing over ten years ago whiney
It is complete from the new 6 quart Hemi/ 440 6 pack oil pan to the air cleaner up I ran it last week on a engine test stand to make sure it was good to go, it is up
So it is probably time now to finally let it go shruggy
Anyone interested in it please PM me on here for more details and so on up

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)