It's a compromise. If you're fine with that, when the proper parts are readily available, then that's up to you. I have to think that the Chrysler engineer department had a slightly bigger budget than BigBlockDart.com. Their testing, BTW, is full of caveats - baseline settings different from factory specs, and comments like, "how often is your suspension fully extended on main street?," things that tell me we are getting a little off the beaten path. If you are the type who insists on aligning a car in your own garage, then I'd be less worried. Personally, I'd like to be able to go into most any shop from Anchorage to Albuquerque and not worry about having to give a dissertation on my custom needs. We all don't have race/rally cars.

There is a reason why car companies perform extensive testing, both in the lab and on the road, to find the bugs that one or two static tests will not show. And yet billion dollar, multi-national companies still find flaws once the product has been tested to a level they believe is beyond doubt and is out the door. Can you probably rack up tens of thousands of miles without worry? Maybe. But it's not like we are putting juice brakes on a model A - the proper OE parts ARE out there, and available. We aren't talking about a whole lot more effort to do it right.