Originally Posted By Alaskan_TA
There was a black Hemi Cuda clone with a red hockey stick on the west coast that started life as an AAR Cuda, same car? Last time I saw it, it was at a used car dealership in Oregon about 20-25 years ago.

I saw that car several time at the Sunbust Mopar show in Graham Washington. It came around back in about 2003 (?) till about 2011 (?). Owned by an older guy from Oregon.
He said he had the original 340-6 In The corner of his garage and. That it came with car when he bought it. (I have my doubts but who knows)

The car pictured is NOT the same car based on the front fender antenna. The car you and I are recollecting DEFINATELY had the rear quarter mount antenna.

Hasn't been around for awhile that I have seen, maybe he sold it, maybe he passed on, or maybe he just doesn't venture out as far as he used to. I remember teasing him that Washington license plate would look much better on a black Cuda than Oregon's blue/yellow plate.

An older clone creation (I don't think ANYONE would use a solid J code car for a hemi clone these days).