Originally Posted By cudino
Originally Posted By Sunroofcuda
Also, love the pic of the black Hemicuda convert. I saw that car before it was restored back in the mid 80's when it was owned by the attorney in AZ. Joe Savino & his crew restored & painted it. Anyone know who owns it now? (the attorney had quite an impressive collection of numerous different brand musclecars, including a red swiss cheese 421 Super Duty Catalina, a 1970 LS6 Chevelle convertible with super low miles, a yellow 1970 Hemicuda convert., a '65 Chevelle Z16 396, etc.)

Just to avoid any confusion, the black Hemicuda ragtop that Dan pictured here is in the Brother’s collection. This is the auto #207654. But SunroofCuda, the car you are thinking about is the other black auto, #159521, owned by Phil Silva who bought it from the AZ attorney almost 20 years ago now.

- Wade

Wade - GREAT info - I'm glad you know about this guy (the attorney). Do you know if he still has the yellow one, or for that matter if he still has any of these great cars?

As far as the parts depot, yes it was the building on the W. side of Busse Rd. with the gold glass offices in front. For me, it was SO cool to work there! I owned 2 cars when I lived out there: a 70 Cuda 340 with F/R elastomerics, & a '73 Roadrunner. So I was very interested in all the performance stuff I'd see while pulling parts. I remember bins with the "jewelry" in them - emblems. They were not very well grouped together & there were thousands of bins with anything from "Cuda 340" emblems to Ramcharger badges. I'd see these every day while pulling dealer orders - I wanted to collect them all. Never saw a shaker scoop, rear window louvers, go-wings, or any of those. There was a Dart snorkel scoop laying on the floor out of it's tattered box - it was all dusty & dirty - looked like people had been tripping over it for several years. It was a neat place to work at, then I got sick with meningitis & missed a few days so they let me go.

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified