Here is my opinion and I'm sure I'll get flamed for saying this as some get really defensive about chasing points at their local tracks but here goes. You can choose to be a big fish in a small pond and stay at your local track chasing local points. Or you can choose to be a small fish in a big pond with the chance to get better at your craft and she can as a racer and chase divisional points.

I grew tired of running the local points deal which is what led me to jump into Divisional stuff. IMO the competition becomes a good deal tougher not to mention the challenge of running at tracks you don't see every week. I just found it ad more of a challenge than racing the same track week in and week out against the same competition. Frankly I've never completed an entire season at any local tracks points series. I have run points and won races but just never saw the allure of it at that level. I do think having the possibility to win at the ET finals and make it to Pomona would be cool but just not been on my priorities list. It would certainly be a great accomplishment to be sure.

Have you considered her running a dragster when she makes the transition to a big car? I know out west probably 99% of the junior kids transition into dragster after the juniors. Seems like a logical transition to me. You can find a nice dragster at a good price if you look around. Some are even set up for a Mopar smile

My son loves his but we will be selling it soon

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"