Sounds like a great series! I look forward to possibly hitting some of United NS/S races at the Beaver, Cecile County is a little to far.

I'm glad you are opening Nostalgia Super Stock up to more cars - Small Blocks, 50's & 70's cars 1,2, or 3 carburetor's included.

Bob is right, in order for the class to survive promoters & purest need to realize that we need to open it up to more combinations....

However I think that there has to be limitations. I personally don't think LS and GenIII Hemi's have a place in Nostalgia Racing even with a Carburetor.(just my opinion)
If you're going to use the thought that no one knows what is under the hood when it's going down the track, then one can say the same about the interior, or the frame rails of the car. Why not allow early 1980's Super Gas Small Block 69 Camaro that has been back halved with an all aluminum interior run Nostalgia Super Stock as long as they take the snorkel hood scoop off.
I think just by allowing Small Block Camaro's alone will greatly improve the car counts. For Crying Out Loud, they're still making them LOL.

Nostalgia racing was started by the men and women who lived and raced in the 60's. But we are at a time when that generation is retiring, and unfortunately some cases dyeing off.
It's time for the youth of the 70's to relive there younger days, so the class MUST evolve to accommodate them. (this is where I feel NMCA is making a mistake)
And as Bob mentioned another issue facing NS/S is every organization has it's own set of rules. A racers has to call ahead of time to see if they are legal... or make the trip to the track only to find out that they don't fit the rules... NOT GOOD. Or one race is .500 full tree - another race is .400 full tree and another race is .500 Pro Tree. Too confusing. Unified Rules would be a huge help.

With this all being said, UNSS allowing GenIII Hemi's and LS engines in NS/S would not stop me from supporting the organization or racing with them. I wish them the best. They're success will only help the future of Nostalgia Super Stock.